Friday, May 6, 2011

Change

It's a good thing, right? I think so. As of this week Hayden Photography & More Photography became Hayden More Photograpy and I can not be more excited about what is to come. I guess it was a little over two years ago when I met Jodie as Seth's girlfriend, through Ty. Seth and Ty have known each other since forever so they go wayyyyy back and yes we have to listen to all of their pointless remember when stories. Anyway it was through those two good ole' country boys that she and I met. And our beginning goes a little something like this...


We are both school teachers who LOVE working with children however, photography seems to be a "secret" passion we both share. After discussing several different buisness ideas and joking about our 'Million Dollar Plan' I think Jodie would agree with me in saying, instead of answering the question of WHY we chose photography, we can say WHY NOT?


As for our buisness name we chose to combine our last names Hayden & More= Hayden More Photography or HMP which ever you prefer ;) There are SO many things in the works right now. Please bare with us while we make these changes. We are so eager to get started and work with all of you! Feel free to follow us on facebook, just search Hayden More Photography and 'like' it!

No comments:

Post a Comment